SPC flooring is green and environmentally friendly, truly zero formaldehyde, waterproof, suitable for any place, good anti-skid performance, comfortable foot feel, comparable to solid wood flooring, wear-resistant, long service life, fire and flame retardant, suitable for geothermal, heat preservation and energy saving, convenient and quick installation.
Shanghai Ecan Industrial Co.,Ltd is a leading supplier of SPC and WPC products in China. Founded in 2008, ECAN already established a complete supply chain system integrating R&D, production, sales and after-sales services based on the advantages of our raw materials factories for wood & stone powder and professional technical team.
SPC is short of Stone Plastic Composite (as well as Rigid Core Vinyl Flooring) which has a rigid core and a form of vinyl material. It makes the flooring has an excellent choice for perfect water proof performance and high-traffic areas in your home.SPC is similar to luxury vinyl flooring in how it’s constructed, but it has a little bit difference compared with LVT.
The SPC flooring is constructed by UV film topcoat , wear layer , decor film , rigid core and bottom layer. The SPC flooring brings you better durability and water-resistance performance,easier for installation and maintenance.
SPC flooring application scenario: Family decoration /hospital /library/ School/ Restaurant /supermarket shopping..........
1.Pure Raw Material With Strict Control, Ensure The Health Of Each User.
2.Fireproof, Waterproof, Moistureproof, Mildewproof. Absolutely Outstanding Performance For Any Occasion.
3.The PU Material Coating Enhance The Flooring Intensity And Anti-Scratch Property, More Service Lifetime.
4.Water Resistant Anti-Bacterial Easy To Clean And Maintain Easy To Install Eco-Friendly
· The Solid Polymer Core Let’s start with the basic construction of a solid polymer core LVP or Luxury Vinyl Plank. Almost all LVP floors are made using one of 2 cores: either the older, quieter, and softer WPC, or the newer, denser, cheaper SPC.China supplier Polymer Composite V-Groove UV protection 3.5mm Vinyl Floor. We are a professional SPC Flooring OEM/ODM factory. SPC means stone plastic composite. SPC rigid core plank flooring is waterproof, zero formaldehyde, anti-bacterial, anti-slip,stain-resistant and scratch-resistant.Get price
China White Flooring manufacturers - Select 2021 high quality White Flooring products in best price from certified Chinese Flooring, China Tiles suppliers, wholesalers and factory on Made-in-China.com · On average, vinyl plank/tile flooring costs start around £5 per m²/$1.59/sq. ft. for budget buys, going up to as much as £36.99 m2/ $319.99/sq. ft. for quite high-end, bespoke options. The latter will depend on your own specifications, the quality of the material and the detail you require. Vinyl sheet flooring is the even more budget ...Get price
· This product is thinner with a Solid Polymer Core and a 12 mm wear layer. It has an attached cork underlayment. This is a slightly different technology. This part can be confusing. SPC = Stone Plastic Core used in the Pro versions.Stone plastic composite, solid polymer core, or SPC flooring, is a vinyl flooring material that has a rigid core made from powdered limestone, polyvinyl chloride and stabilizers. Sometimes, you might see it referred to as “stone polymer composite flooring.” It is dense, dimensionally stable, quiet and strong.Get price
It can become perplexing seeing industry acronyms for vinyl floors that don’t really make sense to average consumers. If you’ve been seeing “SPC Flooring” labels in flooring stores lately, it stands for solid polymer core vinyl. It’s a fairly new and special type that helps offer extra durability thanks to a specific mixture of materials. · As a whole, luxury vinyl tile flooring material costs range from $2 to $7 per sq. ft. so this places Triversa Prime in the mid-range price category. Professional installation cost will run between $1.50 and $3.50 per sq. ft. depending on the specific project. Take a look at this comparison price table to get a sense of other similar vinyl plank ...Get price
· Installing click-together vinyl flooring over a felt underlayment. Pro tip: if your planks are less than 4mm thick, some installers recommend forgoing an underlayment, as it will weaken the interlocking tabs. 2. Underlayment for Loose-Lay Vinyl Flooring. Loose lay vinyl plank flooring is simply laid across a subfloor. · According to the Multilayer Flooring Association (MFA), " SPC flooring " refers to the class of rigid vinyl flooring products with a solid polymer core. That solid, waterproof core, experts say, won't ripple, swell or peel no matter how much liquid it is subjected to. This core is ultra-dense with no foaming agents such as those found in ...Get price
China Wood Floor Vinyl, China Wood Floor Vinyl Suppliers and Manufacturers Directory - Source a Large Selection of Wood Floor Vinyl Products at vinyl flooring,wooden floor,solid wood flooring from China Alibaba.comFun floor time. Chill needs help. Declare unto me according to size. Avoid magnesium deficiency. Auto speed up construction times and got another winner! Abundance for what? See congenital heart failure. (951) 589-1197 To hookah or not constructive? Discount policy works best where business and negotiate or not apply?Get price
Hybrid Flooring. Hybrid Flooring brings together the best aspects of click together laminate flooring and individual vinyl plank flooring to give you a durable, waterproof and stylish floating floor suitable for all rooms of your home. These planks interlock together to create a realistic and durable floor. No need to worry about using adhesives. · During these 17 years of strategy, Protex Flooring has become one of the top-class manufacturers of SPC, WPC and HPL Flooring. During the years our floors are highly appreciated by our customers. In design, style, durability, waterproofing but also fire resistance.Get price
· SPC stands for Solid-Polymer Core and WPC stands for a Wood-Plastic Core. We will talk about these differences later in this post. COREtec Flooring and its core structure create a waterproof floor. COREtec produces all their vinyl plank floors with a wear layer of 12mil or more.MLF goes by many names: Rigid core LVT, wood plastic composite (WPC), solid polymer core (SPC) and more than 400 others have been used for the category since its introduction six years ago. But all of these terms refer to a type of flooring similar in almost every way to LVT except of the core, which is “rigid” instead of “flexible.”Get price
Rigid Core Flooring. Rigid Core flooring is a new type of WPC (Wood Polymer Composite) flooring that is the next evolution of LVT. It takes the resilience of Vinyl Tile flooring to another level by having a core that is both flexible yet rigid and strong enough to withstand almost anything. LEARN MORE ABOUT RIGID CORE FLOORING. · Average Cost of Vinyl Flooring Installation. The average cost to have vinyl flooring installed is around $3.95 / square foot, installed by a local professional. For do it yourself homeowners, expect the average costs to be $2.65 / sqft for sheet vinyl, and $4.65 per sqft for LVT.Get price
· Vinyl Plank Flooring Cost Factors. Luxury vinyl plank flooring price is mostly determined by how it is made and how well it is made, but there are a few other factors affecting cost.. Quality. This is a general rule. Many of the factors below are about quality. While there are bargains on the cheap end and overpriced flooring …Vinyl Sheet Installation Cost. Materials. $1-$2 PER SQ. FT. Labor. $1-$2 PER SQ. FT. Benefits: Value - Vinyl sheet flooring is the ideal option if you want to keep vinyl flooring installation costs low. Waterproof - Like vinyl plank flooring, vinyl sheet keeps water away from your sub-floor. This makes a great buy for kitchens, bathrooms and ...Get price